Hoop Thoughts, has a video discussion featuring legendary basketball coaches, Bob Knight and Mike Krzyzewski. While it is, indeed, intended for basketball, many of the topics they discuss can easily be applied to soccer and other sports as well.
Here are the topics they discuss:
1. Veterans teaching rookies your team’s culture
2. Teaching players to see themselves through their coaches’ eyes
3. Player’s parents
4. Letting players play instead of labeling them
5. Teaching kids to change
6. The importance of the value of the ball
7. Work ethic as an indicator
8. Role development
9. A more selfish game today
10. Beautiful parts of the game not celebrated today
11. Defense: see the ball…move as the ball moves
Again, the video can be found here.